1. A light sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form is
2. Which protocol provides e-mail facility among different hosts?
3. The basic architecture of computer was developed by
4. In order to tell Excel that we are entering a formula in cell, we must begin with an operator such as
5. In how many generations a computer can be classified?
6. GUI stands for
7. An error is also known as:
8. Microsoft Word is an example of
9.The processor which performs arithmetical and logical operations is called
10. Graphical pictures that represent an object like file, folder etc are: